Welcome to the extended KNX Secure Webinar. In this webinar, we focus on KNX Secure from a general as well as a technical point.
General Part (around 45 minutes)
- Necessity for security for smart homes and smart buildings
- KNX Secure intrudction and use-cases
- KNX Secure devices
Technical Part (around 45 minutes)
- measures prior to encryption
- secure group addresses
- in practice: use cases
We are looking forward to welcoming you to the KNX Secure Webinar.Käyttötarkoitus:
|26/06/2018 10:00||26/06/2018 11:00|
- couplers: overview, concatenations, ...
- how to optimize bus traffic
- hop count (routing counter)
- individual addresses
- TP: capacity calculation, distances, PSU, ...
|17/07/2018 10:00||17/07/2018 11:00|
In this webinar ETS Professional will be demonstrated:
- how to realize the most basic functions
- how to use the diagnostic features
At the same time also KNX will be demonstrated:
- programming mode
- the effect of programming devices
- the object flags
|24/07/2018 14:00||24/07/2018 15:00|
If you want to know everything about the KNX telegrams, then this is your chance.
This webinar is also the ideal preparation for the 'KNX Development: communication stack' webinar.
- structure and details on all telegram fields
- serial characters, timing aspects
- communication types
- TP: collission avoidance, choke, PSU, ...
|31/07/2018 10:00||31/07/2018 11:00|