Important information about technical support during the light+building fair
KNX Association will be present during the light+building fair in Frankfurt and this event also involves our technical team. Consequently please note the following important information :
- From 16.03.2018 until 23.03.2018 included, technical support on MyKNX will be discontinued.
- You can nevertheless create support tickets which will be processed after 25.03.2018
- We encourage you to use the support that you will find at support.knx.org. This can solve many usual problems and will avoid you to wait for an answer.
- After 25.03.2018, our technical team will take care of the tickets as fast as possible.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Welcome to the new space for the KNX Community. My KNX provides to all our Customers, Manufacturers, Partners, Training Centres, Scientific Partners, National Groups, Test Labs and Userclubs the most important information about purchased products, offers, invoices, training documentation, certificates, etc. Find a summary of your possibilities below:
- Purchase and download KNX Software tools: ETS, ETS Apps, Manufacturer Tool, EITT, etc, as well as KNX books.
- Access all your documents: offers, orders, invoices, Tool Tutorials, etc.
- Request and offer support from/to KNX via the embedded automated support system by KNX.
- Solve a problem quickly by using the Frequently Asked Questions' (FAQ) area.
- Download KNX Certificates.
- Update personal details that are shown on the KNX website.
- Create KNX Certified courses & register the students.
- Access to specific tools for Manufacturers: Manufacturer Tool, Online Catalog, App Validation tool, etc.
- Manage the National Group webpages, the national news, events and press releases as well we the visibility on the National Group website.
- And much more!