KNX Virtual is a Windows application representing a KNX installation, i.e. it is not a physical installation but it behaves like one.
The advantage is that no investment in hardware (i.e. KNX power supply, KNX/USB interface or KNX/IP interface, KNX devices) needs to be made in order to test and play with KNX & ETS.
Different version (types) of KNX Virtual exist, each version can be found within one zip file:
1. Switching (including staircase)
2. Switching (including staircase) + feedback
5. Heating (RTC)
- Download and install the latest version, no license is required because each KNX Virtual version contains maximum 5 devices (per project).
- Each KNX Virtual indicates the products that are required for the ETS project(s), you can retrieve them via the ETS catalog.
- part1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8zW0ZZNYA0
- part2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3FhiI5dTaI
For KNX unexperienced users we recommend to follow an online training via our eCampus platform first.
Site web du développeur